Europress provides all-inclusive customer service, including solid waste management design, special measurement, equipment manufacturing, delivery, mounting, services, and alteration work as well as operator training. The service entity is agreed upon in collaboration with the client. Europress is a strong Finnish partner in the field of the environment and firmly considers the Nordic aspect in its solutions, manufacturing, and development.
We help our clients in planning and implementing their entire solid waste management, serving our clients nationwide to meet their special needs. We operate responsibly and take into account the rigid and changing demands set by the environment in our business operation.
Europress Group Oy, a credible actor in Kerava, Finland, with a continuous R&D operation.
Examples of Europress solutions:
Rinki-ekopiste common recycling points
- Over 400 compactors for household cardboard and plastic packages
- Safe, reliable and efficient solution for common recycling point
Home electronics retail chain
- Balex-10 balers for plastic and compactors for cardboard and energy waste to 20 retail stores
- Thanks to a well working solution, customer saves working hours and storage space, and receives money back of recyclable materials
- Compactors for cardboard, energy waste, organic waste and mixed waste
- Optimized equipment solution for collecting different materials
Small retail store
- Balex-10 baler for collecting cardboard boxes
- An efficient solution that fits in small space – customer gets rid of cardboard boxes easy, quickly and cost effectively
- Compactors for heavy duty use and for large amounts of different materials
- Due to tipping devices for bins and roller cages it’s fast and easy to deliver the waste into compactor
- Hygienic and water proof Combio compactor for hospital waste